Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy Valentine's Day Weekend

Wow, what a busy, busy weekend.  I was in baker's heaven starting on Thursday evening and ending on Sunday afternoon.  I am so thankful for all of my wonderful friends, family and new customers who trust me to make their celebration cakes and goodies. 

Here is the run down....

*25 Marshmallow Pops for a "Pinkilicious" party at the toy store I work at.
*60 Cream Cheese butter mints for a baby shower
*10 dozen cupcakes - 2 dozen for a birthday party, 2 dozen for my hubby's work, 2 dozen for Makenzie's V-Day party at preschool, 1 dozen to take to my family in Muncie and 3 dozen for V-Day gifts, etc...
*2 different twin baby shower cakes, one for here at home and one in Muncie. 

I made it through with some awesome help from my good friend Megan and my mama.  Thank you guys.  You kept me motivated all through the weekend. 

Marshmallow Pops

Cream Cheese Mints

Birthday Cupcakes
(Strawberry & Vanilla cupcakes iced with vanilla buttercream and covered in melted chocolate & fondant accents)

Carriage Baby Shower Cake
(vanilla pound cake with pineapple filling and orange buttercream)

Twin Baby Foot Cakes
(Pink cake is White Almond Sour Cream Cake with Strawberry filling.  Blue cake is Darn Good Chocolate Cake with Ganache filling)

Valentine's Day Cupcakes
(White Sour Cream Cake with vanilla buttercream and a candy heart on top)

1 comment: