Sunday, November 18, 2012

Much needed break

Hello Ashlynn Leigh Cake followers,

I will be taking a much needed break this December.  This year has been amazing.  I have so enjoyed  making all of your celebration cakes and getting to know my customers and their families. 

My husband has spent the past 6 months traveling for business which has left me a single mama.  He is home now without any travel plans in the future.   YAY!!!  The girls and I are so excited to spend this next month with him enjoying the holidays. 

I will be taking orders again in January.  Please feel free to email or call me to get on my calendar.  For those of you who have already placed orders for December, no worries.  I've got you on my calendar and look forward to helping you with your celebrations. 

Thank you again for a wonderful year.  I look forward to helping you in 2013. 

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment